Work somewhere you will make a difference while supporting a cause you love.At Help At Your Door, we are a small non-profit team dedicated to serving elderly and individuals with disabilities.
Join our team of dedicated experts, today! If you have a calling to enrich the lives of seniors and individuals with disabilities by increasing their ability to be self-sufficient in their own homes, check out Help At Your Door’s career opportunities.
ABOUT HELP AT YOUR DOOR
Help At Your Door is a nonprofit organization that serves thousands of seniors, individuals with disabilities, and caregivers across the greater metro area of Minneapolis and St. Paul. Our mission is to help seniors and individuals with disabilities maintain their independence and continue living in their homes. Help At Your Door’s core service areas include: grocery assistance, home support, and transportation.
Help At Your Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We currently do not have any openings.
Internship responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Modifying, improving, or creating marketing materials for client presentations and marketing efforts.
- Assisting Communications Manager in the field during client and volunteer interviews by taking pictures and capturing videos for blog/website, social media and newsletters.
- Writing copy for print and online communications channels.
- Researching donor relations and marketing tactics to implement in social media, print and direct mail campaigns.
- Assist with event planning and on-site coordination of events related to donor relations.
- Research and development of media lists for press releases.
- Database entry, filing and other administrative duties.
- Assisting Communications Manager with other duties and projects as requested.
- Intern must be reliable and punctual, have strong attention to detail, robust written and spoken communication skills and a positive attitude. Some previous coursework in public relations, marketing and graphic design are preferred. Must be flexible and willing to try new ideas.
- Access to Adobe InDesign graphic design program and professional camera is a plus.
Visit our mission page for more information about why we do what we do at Help At Your Door.