Work somewhere you will make a difference while supporting a cause you love.We are a small, non-profit team dedicated to serving older adults and individuals with disabilities.
ABOUT HELP AT YOUR DOOR
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors or people with disabilities
- Join a great team of coworkers in a small, friendly office environment
- Work-life balance
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K with up to 2% match
- PTO and paid holidays
HELP AT YOUR DOOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Operations Manager, Full-time
Help At Your Door seeks an Operations Manager with proven leadership skills who is excited about developing cutting-edge processes that deliver quality services to the seniors and families that we serve. With demonstrated talent in identifying opportunities for growth and improving system efficiency through careful analysis and planning, this individual will oversee operations and help ensure that client needs are met. This is an opportunity to work in a mission-driven, high-performing organization that emphasizes work-life balance.
- Responsible for setting production schedules and staffing plans to ensure all services are in line with operational and strategic objectives.
- Supervise and provide leadership to build and maintain a strong client-service staff team through effective communication, recruiting, training, coaching, and planning.
- Review and optimize department workflow and systems to increase efficiency while ensuring the delivery of high-quality services; this includes standardizing, documenting, and executing procedures for grocery assistance, transportation, and home support services.
- Establish an operations infrastructure in collaboration with the Executive Director that allows for sustainable and incremental growth, including in the analysis, planning, and implementation of new and related services to seniors that will improve clients’ ability to remain in their homes.
- Evaluate existing strategies and evolve plans as appropriate to remain competitive in the changing market landscape.
- Report outcomes and develop plans for reaching financial targets.
- Provide leadership in aligning the organization with health and safety standards and best practices.
- Review and approve equipment needs.
- Dedicated to providing the highest standard of quality service and willing to be on call as needed.
- Skilled in problem-solving and navigating complex problems with multiple variables.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and successfully manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required.
- Ability to keep accurate records and documentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain trusting relationships while working with partners, management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of operations leadership experience required or 15 years of operations leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of technology and systems management. Experience with implementing new software preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, telephone lines, and basic office equipment.
- General knowledge of GPS and routing is preferred.
Business Development Manager, Full-time
Help At Your Door seeks a Business Development Manager with supervisory experience and a strong work ethic to drive organizational growth and support daily operational efforts. In this role, you will direct the process from target ideation to lead generation through order intake, identifying successes, challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
- Proactively generates a list of prospects and establishes new clients through various methods, including making cold calls, sending emails, placing advertisements, responding to marketing leads, owning social media communications, and leveraging existing networks.
- Oversee client correspondence on all requested services and assign projects to staff based on expertise, availability, and relationships to ensure a balanced team workload and customer satisfaction.
- Act as a brand ambassador, making presentations as needed at community events, conferences, and networking functions to highlight our services and explore potential partnership opportunities.
- Set clear goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success while leveraging CRM tools and customer journey methodologies to process and track opportunities.
- Report regularly on metrics, forecasting growth, and providing comparative analytics to show achievements, budget costs, and improvement opportunities.
- Bring thought leadership, monitoring business trends and industry shifts, providing expertise in your field, and working with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify and remedy potential issues.
- Collaborate proactively with internal departments to address customer needs and improve outcomes.
- Supervise a team of two to help foster responsiveness and quality client interaction. Monitor and enforce compliance with the organization’s goals, policies, procedures, external regulations, and laws.
- Organize candidate interviews, background/reference checks, and train new employees as appropriate.
- Manage and supervise office staff, providing backup support as needed.
- Comply with professional ethics and confidentiality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong drive to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, staff, and external partners.
- Expertise in using data to drive success and the flexibility to pivot direction as needed.
- Understands the aging process and the experiences of families related to caregiving.
- Skilled at exercising discretion, good judgment, and timely follow-up.
- Minimum of two years working in business development with direct supervisory experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite products, telephone lines, and essential office equipment.
- Associate degree required. (B.A. or B.S. preferred.)
- Knowledge and passion for senior services.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Administrative Assistant, Full-time
Help At Your Door seeks an assistant to effectively and efficiently complete administrative tasks that support seniors and people with disabilities.
- Handling incoming and outgoing communications with clients
- Maintaining the phone system
- Maintaining database systems and filing
- Managing calendars and scheduling
- Entering client data/check deposits into software systems
- Processing client paperwork
- Assisting with event planning
- Completing other duties as assigned
- Strong technology and internet skills required
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with internal management and staff, outside clients, and donors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
Client Transportation Professional, Part-time
Help At Your Door seeks a Client Transportation Professional to provide rides to and from appointments, errands, visits, and events for seniors and people with disabilities. The successful candidate enjoys connecting with people served and providing exceptional service.
- Use your own reliable vehicle to transport seniors to and from requested destinations.
- Bring a professional and warm demeanor, listening and relating to older adults in a friendly and non-judgemental manner.
- Assist clients in and out of your vehicle.
- Report to the Volunteer Manager and collaborate with staff and volunteers as needed.
- Schedule rides using software to provide high-quality service.
Work independently while being flexible and following directions.
Maintain the confidentiality of client information.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Hold a valid MN driver’s license and provide proof of motor vehicle insurance with minimum liability limits of $100,000 for each person/$300,000 for each accident.
- Have a clean driving record for the past three years, including passing a driver’s license check and a criminal background check.
- Possess the ability to use GPS systems and basic computer proficiency (email and internet).
- Must have the ability to drive, sit, stand, bend, and lift intermittently during working hours.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in spoken and written English.
- Must be able to lift and stow mobility aides, such as wheelchairs, on occasion.