Help At Your Door’s mission is to help seniors and individuals with physical disabilities in the seven-county Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area to maintain their independence and continue living in their homes.
POSITION TITLE: GROCERY DELIVERY DRIVER FOR SENIOR CLIENTS
REPORTS TO: Operations Director
The primary function of this position is to delivery groceries to seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- Load grocery orders into assigned delivery van
- Deliver groceries to clients
- Process EBT payments if applicable
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean driving record
- Pass a background check
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Comply with professional ethics and confidential matters
- Compassionate and respectful
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (full or part-time openings available)
Help At Your Door seeks a Client Service Specialist with strong interpersonal attributes and who is dedicated to providing outstanding support to the seniors and families that we serve. This position is responsible for acting as a point of contact for our clients while providing assistance with securing new clients and delivering services. This is an opportunity to work in a mission-driven, high-performing organization.
- Respond to daily incoming calls from clients, providing general customer service and resolving issues as needed
- Assist with delivery of services, including placing phone orders using online system and coordinating staff and client schedules
- Conduct follow up phone calls to assess satisfaction of services and retrieve required client information
- Comply with professional ethics and confidentiality standards
- Ability to keep accurate records and documentation
- Ability to establish and maintain trusting relationships and work across departments to achieve an end goal
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Capacity to view all persons positively, recognize strengths, and respect points of view
- Understanding of the aging process and the challenges of families related to caregiving
- experience working with seniors
- Associates degree required (B.A. or B.S. preferred)
- Knowledge and passion for seniors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
WHY WORK HERE?
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors or people with disabilities
- Join a great team of coworkers in a small friendly office environment
- Work-life balance
- Health, dental, vision, and coverage
- 401K with up to 2% match
- PTO and paid holidays