Work somewhere you will make a difference while supporting a cause you love.At Help At Your Door, we are a small non-profit team dedicated to serving elderly and individuals with disabilities.
Help At Your Door’s mission is to help seniors and individuals with physical disabilities in the seven-county Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area to maintain their independence and continue living in their homes.
Current Opening for a communications manager
POSITION TITLE: Communications Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
This position serves as support for agency advancement.
- Write newsletters, annual reports, new materials as needed
- Maintain social media presence
- Write and distribute news releases, media advisories
- Create marketing and communications plans
- Write and update copy for website
- Develop and maintain outreach plan
- Assist with grant proposals and reports
4 or more years’ experience
- Background in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations.
- Detail oriented, strong planning and organization skills—ability to prioritize projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to make group presentations
- Ability to work and communicate with volunteers, staff and clients in a positive, tactful and professional manner to foster teamwork among a diverse group of individuals
- Proficiency with Adobe suite, blogging software, and web design
- Interest and/or experience working with aging individuals or people with disabilities
If interested email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org