Our services help seniors and people with disabilities maintain their independence and continue living in their homes.
To learn more or request a service, call 651-642-1892 or click below.Request a Service
Are you a senior or individual with disabilities living in Minnesota’s seven-county Twin Cities Metro area? We’re here to help!
Our service area includes: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Scott, Ramsey, and Washington counties.
As a nonprofit, our service fee is based on income, and these fees only cover a portion of our overall costs.
Please visit our donation page if you would like to help cover additional fees.
Grocery AssistanceWe provide access to nutritious food, companionship, and a helpful hand in your kitchen.
We provide access to nutritious food, companionship, and a helpful hand in your kitchen.
Grocery Assistance includes:
- Easy-to-use product catalog that includes food items and household essentials
- Orders can be placed online or over the phone
- Delivery of grocery items and help with putting items away
- Accept EBT payments/SNAP benefits
Call for Grocery Assistance
pricing in your area
Click here for our 2019 Product Catalog.
Home SupportWe are here to help you stay in your home.
Need a little help around the house? Whether it’s vacuuming or handing pictures–we can help keep your home orderly. We offer both chore assistance and home repair services.
Home Support: $30*
per hour rate, two-hour minimum
*Rates for larger projects are available.
You can schedule our Home Support Services today by calling 651-642-1892 or Request a Service.
- Vacuuming carpets
- Organizing areas
- Installing accommodation features (grab bars)
- Repairing drywall and painting walls
- Putting up home decor and pictures
- Installing carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Repairing fences
- Painting and staining surfaces
- Caulking windows and doors
- Cleaning gutters
- Washing windows
- Installing wheelchair ramps
- Installing screens and windows
Did you know that every 11 seconds an older adult visits the emergency room from a fall?
Here are several ways to make your home safer today:
- Remove things on the floor that you can trip over, including small throw rugs.
- Have grab bars next to the tub or toilet.
- Use non-slip mats in the tub or shower.
- Make sure lighting is working and bright enough in all rooms.
- Make sure railings are installed on all stairs.
- Wear shoes, not slippers, both inside your home and out.
Transportation ServiceWe can help you or a loved one run errands, go to doctor’s appointments, or just get out of the house.
With a team of personal drivers, we can get you where you want to go — even if you just want to get out of the house.
- We can take you to appointments and anywhere else within the seven counties we serve.
- Do you have a list of errands to run? No problem. We can make multiple stops and wait for you.
- Want a friend to come along? Rides can be accompanied.
30-minute rate, 10 miles total
Schedule Help At Your Door's Transportation Service today by clicking below or calling 651-642-1892
To schedule our transportation service, please call 651-642-1892 or click below.
NEW! Bundled ServicesReceive all three services for one price.
Our bundled service package includes:
2 grocery deliveries
1 two-hour home
4 thirty-minute transportation services
10 miles total/trip