Our services help seniors and people with disabilities maintain their independence and continue living in their homes.
To learn more or request a service, call 651-642-1892 or click below.
Are you a senior or individual with disabilities living in Minnesota’s seven-county Twin Cities Metro area? We’re here to help!
Our service area includes: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Scott, Ramsey and Washington counties.
As a nonprofit, our service fee is based on income, and these fees only cover a portion of our overall costs.
Please visit our donation page if you would like to help cover additional fees.
Grocery AssistanceWe provide access to nutritious food, companionship, and a helpful hand in your kitchen.
Grocery Assistance* includes:
- Orders can be placed over the phone or online
- Delivery of grocery items and help with putting items away
- EBT payments/SNAP benefits are accepted
*Sliding scale fee based on household size and income.
I’ve lived in my house since 1978. I love to cook and entertain, but I have MS and it was clear to me that I just can’t carry things home from the grocery store anymore. Help At Your Door grocery service has been immensely helpful and my driver is unfailingly kind.
Schedule Help At Your Door's Grocery Assistance Service today by clicking below or calling 651-642-1892.
Home SupportWe are here to help you stay in your home.
Need a little help around the house? Whether it’s vacuuming or hanging pictures – we can help keep your home orderly. We offer both chore assistance and home repair services.
- Vacuuming carpets
- Organizing areas
- Installing accommodation features (grab bars)
- Repairing drywall and painting walls
- Putting up home decor and pictures
- Installing carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Repairing fences
- Painting and staining surfaces
- Caulking windows and doors
- Cleaning gutters
- Washing windows
- Installing wheelchair ramps
- Installing screens and windows
Did you know that every 11 seconds an older adult visits the emergency room from a fall?
Here are several ways to make your home safer today:
- Remove things on the floor that you can trip over, including small throw rugs.
- Have grab bars next to the tub or toilet.
- Use non-slip mats in the tub or shower.
- Make sure lighting is working and bright enough in all rooms.
- Make sure railings are installed on all stairs.
- Wear shoes, not slippers, both inside your home and out.
Schedule Help At Your Door's Home Support Services today by clicking below or calling 651-642-1892.
Transportation ServiceWe can help you or a loved one run errands, go to doctor’s appointments, or just get out of the house.
With a team of personal drivers, we can get you where you want to go.
- We can take you to appointments and anywhere else within the seven counties we serve.
- Do you have a list of errands to run? No problem. We can make multiple stops and wait for you.
- Want a friend to come along? Rides can be accompanied at no extra charge.
One-way trip up to 15 mins or sliding scale based on age and income*
*If over 10 miles, additional fees may apply.
I don’t know what I would do without the services you provide, because I cannot always rely on friends and family to help me. I no longer have a car and Help At Your Door transportation service allows me to maintain an independent lifestyle.
Schedule Help At Your Door's Transportation Service today by clicking below or calling 651-642-1892.
To schedule our transportation service, please call 651-642-1892 or click below.